Home » EU funding calls » EUROPEAN FUND FOR THE INTEGRATION OF THIRD COUNTRY NATIONALS 2007-2013 Call for proposal HOME/2012-2013/CFP/EIFX/CA

EUROPEAN FUND FOR THE INTEGRATION OF THIRD COUNTRY NATIONALS 2007-2013 Call for proposal HOME/2012-2013/CFP/EIFX/CA

Eu call opportunities


EUROPEAN FUND FOR THE INTEGRATION OF THIRD COUNTRY NATIONALS  2007-2013

Call for proposal HOME/2012-2013/CFP/EIFX/CA

 

Priorities of this call

Priority 1:  Local action to enhance migrants’ economic, social, cultural and political participation

Specific objectives:

  •  1.1 Promote effective cooperation between national, regional and local administrations to support integration.
  •  1.2 Promote the engagement of the receiving communities in interacting with the migrants, based on the mutual respect of their rights, obligations and different cultures.
  • 1.3 Remove obstacles to migrants’ political participation and increase their involvement in the formulation and implementation of integration and mainstream policies.
  • 1.4 Ensure equal treatment and improve diversity management in public and private work places, service provision, education systems, media and other important arenas.

Priority 2:  Cooperation with source countries in fostering integration

Specific objectives:

  •  2.1 Impact analysis of pre-departure information and training in order to support the integration process.
  • 2.2 Promote measures to map, assess and validate migrants’ qualifications and professional experiences.
  • 2.3 Explore the links between the integration process and transnational mobility.

Priority 3:  Governance and effectiveness of integration measures

Specific objectives:

  • 3.1 Promote effective governance of integration strategies and programmes.
  • 3.2 Promote gender mainstreaming in integration measures in order to ensure equal opportunities for disadvantaged migrant men or migrant women
  • 3.3 Assess the effectiveness of integration measures, in particular measures targeting particularly vulnerable migrant groups, such as women, elderly, and children; including unaccompanied minors and victims of trafficking.

Financial contribution

The EU’s financial contribution may not exceed 90 % of the total eligible cost of the action; the remaining 10% must be financed by the partnership or other sources. The requested EU co-financing must be at least EUR 400.000 and not more than EUR 1.000.000.

Who may apply? 

The call for proposals is open to national, regional and local authorities, non-governmental  organisations (NGOs), public or private bodies,  university departments, research centres and  international organizations. Applicants and their partners must be registered in any of the 26 Member States participating in the European Fund for the Integration of third-country nationals (all the EU Member States except Denmark).

Deadline for submitting applications

Applications must be submitted by 12:00 CET, 26 February 2013. Applications must be submitted electronically via PRIAMOS system.

For more information of this call click here

For application form click here

About these ads

1 Comment

  1. […] EUROPEAN FUND FOR THE INTEGRATION OF THIRD COUNTRY NATIONALS 2007-2013 Call for proposal HOME/2012-2013/CFP/EIFX/CA Priorities of this call Priority 1: Local action to enhance migrants&#82…  […]

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 90 other followers

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 90 other followers