EUROPEAN FUND FOR THE INTEGRATION OF THIRD COUNTRY NATIONALS 2007-2013
Call for proposal HOME/2012-2013/CFP/EIFX/CA
Priorities of this call
Priority 1: Local action to enhance migrants’ economic, social, cultural and political participation
- 1.1 Promote effective cooperation between national, regional and local administrations to support integration.
- 1.2 Promote the engagement of the receiving communities in interacting with the migrants, based on the mutual respect of their rights, obligations and different cultures.
- 1.3 Remove obstacles to migrants’ political participation and increase their involvement in the formulation and implementation of integration and mainstream policies.
- 1.4 Ensure equal treatment and improve diversity management in public and private work places, service provision, education systems, media and other important arenas.
Priority 2: Cooperation with source countries in fostering integration
- 2.1 Impact analysis of pre-departure information and training in order to support the integration process.
- 2.2 Promote measures to map, assess and validate migrants’ qualifications and professional experiences.
- 2.3 Explore the links between the integration process and transnational mobility.
Priority 3: Governance and effectiveness of integration measures
- 3.1 Promote effective governance of integration strategies and programmes.
- 3.2 Promote gender mainstreaming in integration measures in order to ensure equal opportunities for disadvantaged migrant men or migrant women
- 3.3 Assess the effectiveness of integration measures, in particular measures targeting particularly vulnerable migrant groups, such as women, elderly, and children; including unaccompanied minors and victims of trafficking.
The EU’s financial contribution may not exceed 90 % of the total eligible cost of the action; the remaining 10% must be financed by the partnership or other sources. The requested EU co-financing must be at least EUR 400.000 and not more than EUR 1.000.000.
Who may apply?
The call for proposals is open to national, regional and local authorities, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), public or private bodies, university departments, research centres and international organizations. Applicants and their partners must be registered in any of the 26 Member States participating in the European Fund for the Integration of third-country nationals (all the EU Member States except Denmark).
Deadline for submitting applications
Applications must be submitted by 12:00 CET, 26 February 2013. Applications must be submitted electronically via PRIAMOS system.
For more information of this call click here
For application form click here