Call Strand 1.3.5: Cooperation projects with third countries Culture programme
The Culture Programme is aimed at three specific objectives:
- promotion of the trans-national mobility of people working in the cultural sector;
- support for the trans-national circulation of cultural and artistic works and products;
- promotion of inter-cultural dialogue.
Strand 1.3.5: Cooperation projects with Third Countries (lasting up to twentyfour months) is the fourth category of Strands 1: Support for cultural projects which support cultural cooperation projects aimed at cultural exchanges between the countries taking part in the Programme and Third Countries, which have concluded association or cooperation agreements with the EU, provided that the latter contain cultural clauses. Every year one or more Third Country(ies) is/are selected for that particular year. The country(ies) is/are indicated each year on the website of the Executive Agency at the latest 4 months before the deadline for submission indicated in Chapter I.7 of Culture Programe guide.
The action must generate a concrete international cooperation dimension. The cooperation projects involve at least three cultural operators, from at least three countries taking part in the Programme and cultural cooperation with at least one organisation from the selected Third Country and involve cultural activities carried out in the selected Third Country. Funds of between EUR 50 000 and a maximum of EUR 200 000 are available, but the ceiling for support from the European Union is limited to 50% of the total eligible costs.
Eligible third countries – Budgetary year 2013
In 2013, the eligible third countries for the special action 1.3.5 are Australia and Canada.
Countries eligible under this Culture Programme are:
- EU Member States (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom);
- European Economic Area (EEA) countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway);
- Acceding country: Croatia
- Countries candidate to EU membership (Turkey and Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia) plus Serbia.
- Countries of the western Balkans : Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Albania
Deadline for applications: “The application must be submitted at the latest by midday (12:00 Brussels time) on 03/05/2013.
For more information and application form click here