Call for Proposals 2013 AAL-2013-6
ICT-based Solutions for Supporting Occupation in Life of Older Adults
The AAL JP is a common funding activity of 22 Partner States with the financial support of the European Commission.
Call 6 aims at the development of ICT-based solutions which enable older adults to continue managing their occupation – at work in an office, a factory or any working environment; in a first or subsequent career, in paid or voluntary occupation including local social activities – while preserving health and motivation to remain active.
The application areas can be:
Adapting the way of working by thinking about new concepts for flexible systems in a dynamic labour market to keep seniors motivated and active in work or other meaningful activities
– Developing, adapting and/or re-designing the place of occupation to age-specific conditions to sustain occupational health, while coping with the specific environmental conditions
– Coping strategies or processes (e.g. stress or time management) and technologies (e.g. or handling heavy or small things) that can help older adults adapt physically and cognitively with their tasks (e. g. at work, in community activities or voluntary organisations) maintain their quality of life and envisage the work-life balance
– Improving occupational lifestyle preserving health (e.g. through personal risk
assessment) and supporting behavioural changes (e.g. through smart advisory tools)
– Training devices according to physical capacities and usability demands, in/outdoors
– Developing means for learning and training of older workforce
– Addressing intergenerational knowledge transfer to use skills and competencies based on experience
Deadline: 30 April 2013, 17h00 Central European Time (CET)
See on www.aal-europe.eu