European Commission – European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF)Commission – European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF)
Call for proposal Hercule II, sector external anti-fraud training programme The aim is to support training activities which contribute in a preventive and/or operational way to combating fraud detrimental to the financial interests of the European Union.
OLAF is particularly interested in putting forward training proposals covering the areas on which its own investigations are focused, such as structural measures, direct expenditure, external aid, customs and agriculture. It also encourages training actions aimed at putting forward the Commission Anti-Fraud Strategy and the EU Eastern border action plan which emphasises the importance of fraud prevention and detection and fight against cigarettes smuggling and counterfeiting.
Specific training action:
– Creating a forum for the exchange of experience, information and best practices between competent national authorities, including exchanges of personnel;
– Providing opportunities to facilitate, encourage and develop cooperation between the various partners in the fight against fraud, including cigarette smuggling and counterfeiting, and combating corruption;
– Encouraging joint activities organised by national authorities;
– Developing common methods of preventing fraud and corruption and promoting better knowledge of these areas;
– Facilitating analysis and exchange of information in the field of protection of the European Union’s financial interests, including the fight against cigarette smuggling and counterfeiting;
– Promoting and supporting over time a vigorous and vigilant approach to the design of measures to prevent and combat fraud and corruption.
– Promoting concrete fraud prevention and detection measures, targeting exchanges of best practices (including on fraud risk assessment) or contributing to fraud awareness raising.
Deadline for submission of proposals: Wednesday, 29 May 2013
See on ec.europa.eu