Call for proposal Media and culture, two important vectors for development in the Southern Mediterranean
The main objectives is to support the development of the media and cultural sectors as a vector for sustainable, economic and human development of the region.
The specific objectives are to enhance a more independent media sector and a more diverse, professional and sustainable cultural sector in the South Mediterranean region.
Lot 1: 3 million
Lot 2: 6 million
Size of grants: maximum percentage 80% of the total eligible cost of the action
- minimum 1 000 000 euro
- maximum 2 000 000 euro
Who can apply:
Applicant must be:
- established in a Member State of the EU or in an ENPI country or territory
- non profit making applicants
- must be a non- governmental organizations, public sector operators or local authorities
Co- applicant must satisfy the eligibility criteria as applicable to the applicant himself.
Ander Lot 1 and Lot 2 the project must involve a partnership with at least two co-applicant. In total, the members of the consortium (applicant together with co-applicant ) should be established in at least two different ENPI countries/territory.
The call is divided in two Lots.
- Lot 1: enhancement of a more independent media sector (on line and off line) in the South Mediterranean region
- Lot 2: enhancement of more diverse, professional and sustainable cultural action in the South Mediterranean region
Location: activities must be located in at least 6 of the following country: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Tunisia and the Occupied Palestinian Territories
Deadline for submitted the Concept Note is 20th May 2013.
For more information click here.