Public tender: Future MED Programme 2014-2020 preparation
In the framework of the preparation of future MED Programme 2014-2020, the Managing Authority wants to outsource the following services:
– Development of the ex ante evaluation;
– Development of the strategic environmental assessment;
– Development of the indicator system.
Subject of the contract
In the framework of the preparation of the future Med programme 2014-2020, this contract, organized by the Managing Authority of the Med programme, aims to outsource:
– the tasks of elaboration of the Ex-ante evaluation in order to improve and enhance the final quality of the next Med Operational Programme ;
– the tasks of elaboration of the strategic environmental assessment (SEA) in order to improve the quality of the programme at the time of its writing and during its implementation ;
– the tasks of elaboration of the Indicator System. Within the framework of the TF, a working group of experts designated by the Member States was set up. This working group will collaborate with the experts selected through the present tender with the aim of elaborating the Indicator System of the future Programme.
This present consultation will be made in 3 separate lots.
Lot n.1: Elaboration of the ex-ante evaluation for the next Med Operational Programme 2014-2020
Lot n.2: Elaboration of the Strategic Environmental Assessment for the next Med Operational Programme 2014-2020
Lot n.3: Elaboration of the System of Indicators for the next Med Operational Programme 2014-2020
For all 3 lots:
The expert(s) must have the following profile:
– Very good knowledge of methods and tools for evaluating programme
– Good knowledge of policies and strategies for regional development in the Mediterranean region.
– Very good communication skills and be able to write and speak fluent English and French. All documents produced will be prepared in English and French. The meetings will be conducted in English and French. In addition, providers must be able to effectively coordinate their work with other selected experts.
The public procurement is open until 25th of June 2013, 4 pm (16.00h).
For more information click here.