Call for proposal Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance 2010 -Implementation of the Anti-Corruption Strategy and Action Plan
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to contribute to the fight against corruption and effective corruption prevention in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The specific objectives are to Support Civil society organisations and business associations in addressing corruption issues by developing and implementing anti corruption measures clearly linked with public sector anti-corruption strategies and Action plans.
All projects must be focused on the topic of anticorruption and take place in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Types of activity
The following examples are indicative activities only and not exhaustive, which may be financed under this call
- Gaps and need analysis on legal measures and level of public transparency
- Set up of monitoring structure to follow up reforms
- Define and propose recommendations for systematic improvements in the legal and institutional framework for increasing transparency of the public institutions.
- Institutional gap analysis and investigation regarding corruption
- Activities that seek greater civic education, CSOs advocacy and increased participation in the decision-making process, and better dissemination of information ( i.e public debates, workshops).
- Information Campaigns for citizens, CSOs and media
- Upgrading Information System and Public Relations, including Website and database to facilitate the dissemination of information.
- Training related to improving CSOs operational capacity, awareness functions and networking, capacity to conduct investigating journalism, detect organised crime and corruption, provide legal advice
In order to be eligible for a grant, the applicant must:
- be legal persons and
- be non-profit making and
- be non-governmental organisations and
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or a country that is a beneficiary of the Council Regulation (EC) No 1085/2006, of 17 July 2006, establishing an instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA) (Croatia, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, Kosovo under UNSCR 1244, a country that is a beneficiary of the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, Palestinian Authority of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, Russian Federation, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine), or a Member State of the European Economic Area (Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway)
Deadline 16 July 2013.
For more information click here.