Call for proposal Neighbourhood Civil Society Facility (European Neighbourhood and Partnership Agreement) Reference: EuropeAid/134552/L/ACT/AM
Deadline of the Call: 08/07/2013
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to strengthen and promote Armenia civil society organisations’ role in reforms and democratic changes taking place in the country through increased participation in the fulfilment of Neighbourhood Policy objectives.
The specific objectives are
- To enhance the role and capacities of civil society actors in promoting and monitoring reforms and increasing public accountability in the following EU-Armenia ENP Action Plan policy areas: Public finance management including public procurement; fight against corruption; justice; agriculture; border management; migration and asylum; regional development; technical barriers to trade facilitation; food safety control; vocational education and training.
- To support the establishment and/or enhancement of mechanisms for CSOs engagement in policy dialogue and formulation, as well as increase interaction between civil society and authorities at the national level so as to contribute to improving transparency and quality of public policy and implementation of sector strategies in the mentioned ENP Action Plan policy areas
- To strengthen the capacity of the CSOs groups and networks to monitor and analyze the public budget and to use results of this work to contribute to advocacy that will have a positive impact on the lives of citizens, particularly the poor and vulnerable.
Minimum: 350,000 euro
Maximum: 1,000,000 euro
The grant can cover a minimum 70% and a maximum of 90% of the total eligible cost.
- Member State of the European Union,
- European Economic Area or of an accession or official candidate country as recognized by the EU
For more information click here.