Call for proposal PROGRESS: Support to civil society and other stakeholders aiming at promoting equality between women and men (Themes: gender pay gap and gender equality in economic decision-making)
The general objective of this call is to support actions from the civil society and other relevant stakeholders to promote equality between women and men and to achieve the objectives defined in the Commission’s Strategy for Equality between Women and Men 2010-2015 and in the European Pact for Gender Equality 2011-2020.
Specific priority areas for action.
1. Actions addressing the gender pay gap;
2. Actions promoting gender balance in economic decision-making positions.
The total estimated budget available for this call for proposals is EUR 3 618 122. The EU grant applied for should not be lower than EUR 250 000. Given the budget amount available, this call is expected to co-finance a total of about 10-15 projects. The grant cannot constitute more than 80% of overall eligible project costs. Contributions “in-kind” are neither an eligible cost nor are they accepted as income of the project. They cannot be included in the project budget.
Applications from national, regional and local authorities and national equality bodies are not eligible under this call as applicants, but they can participate as partners in the projects.
Applicant must be a:
- non-profit making body, such as non-governmental organisations, social partners
- higher education institutions,
- research centres
- EU Member States: all Member States of the EU.
- EFTA States that are parties to the EEA Agreement i.e. Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
- Candidate and potential candidate countries participating in PROGRESS: Croatia, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey.
Deadline: 28 August 2013, 12:00 CET
For more information and call documents click here.
If you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter (it’s free).