SPECIFIC PROGRAMME “DAPHNE III” (2007-2013) TO PREVENT AND COMBAT VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN, YOUNG PEOPLE AND WOMEN AND TO PROTECT VICTIMS AND GROUPS AT RISK
CALL FOR PROPOSALS JUST/2013/DAP/AG
Priorities under this call:
- Support for victims of violence
- Violence linked to harmful practices
- Children as victims and/or witnesses of violence in close or intimate relationships
- Children as victims of bullying at school
- Perpetrator interventions and victim protection measures
- Prevention of violence against children, young people and women through projects targeting attitudinal and behavioural changes in the context of sexualisation
- Awareness raising on violence against women
Proposals under all priorities must make provisions to document the number of women, young people and children reached and provide anonymised data disaggregated by gender and by age and must describe how this will be done in their grant application.
The main target groups of the call shall be, inter alia, families, men, teachers and educational staff, social workers, police and border guards, local, national and military authorities, medical and paramedical staff, judicial staff, NGOs, trade unions and religious communities. The call shall benefit children, young people and women who are, or risk becoming, victims of violence.
The total indicative budget available is EUR 11 404 000.
The funding under this call is provided based on the co-financing principle: the grant cannot constitute more than 80% of overall eligible project costs, Contributions “in-kind” are neither an eligible cost nor are they accepted as income of the project. They cannot be included in the project budget. They can however be indicated in the application for information.
There is no maximum limit, but a minimum limit: the grant applied for cannot be less than EUR 75.000
Public bodies at national/central level (i.e. ministries at central level, national equality bodies, etc.) are not eligible under this DAPHNE III call. International organisations may act as Coordinators and submit an application.
Eligible country: Applicant and co-beneficiary partners must be legally established in an eligible country:
- Eligible EU Member States: all EU Member States.
- Other eligible countries: the EFTA States that are parties to the EEA Agreement (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
- The DAP Programme is also open to organisations from acceding and candidate countries under certain conditions
Deadline: 30/10/2013 12:00 (noon) CET
For more information and call text click here
If you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter (it’s free).