European Commission – Call for proposals – PROGRESS – NGOs organised at European level – Action grants 2013
Call for proposal:Support to activities implemented by NGOs organised at European level
This call aims to support activities which contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of European and national policies and legislation exclusively in one of the following areas:
1. non-discrimination and Roma integration, or
2. equal rights for persons with disabilities, or
3. equality between women and men.
Type of activities
Analytical activities: e.g. studies, surveys, research, policy recommendations, evaluation, data collection, statistics, development of indicators, benchmarks, etc;
• Training activities;
• Mutual learning, exchange of good practices, cooperation;
• Awareness-raising, information and dissemination: Organisation of awareness raising campaigns and conferences and meetings aiming at dissemination.
Indicative available budget
The indicative available budget for this call for proposals is:
1. for projects in the area of non-discrimination and of Roma integration: EUR 4 300 000;
2. for projects in the area of equal rights for persons with disabilities: EUR 2 100 000;
3. in the area of equality between women and men: EUR 950 000.
The grant cannot constitute more than 80% of overall eligible project costs.
Who may apply
Applicants under this call can only be non-governmental, non-profit-making, and independent bodies organised at European level and established in one of the countries participating in the Programme: the 28 EU Member States, the EEA countries (Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway), and the candidate and potential candidate countries participating in PROGRESS (the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey).
Deadline: 1 October 2013, 12:00 (noon) CET
See on ec.europa.eu