Call for proposal Design, Implementation, Promotion and Marketing of Accessible Tourism Itineraries 102/G/ENT/PPA/13/511
This call for proposals is published in the framework of the Preparatory action “Tourism and accessibility for all”.
The specific objectives of this call are:
- To foster adaptation of tourism products and services to the needs of people with special access needs
- To promote equal opportunity and social inclusion of people with special access needs
- To improve skills and training with relation to accessibility in the tourism supply chain
- To help mainstreaming accessibility in all segments of the tourism supply chain, while at the same time creating a seamless chain of accessibility in tourism
- To promote, market and disseminate best practices in accessible tourism
- To provide adequate support and guidance to SMEs
- To enhance the quality and diversify the offer of accessible tourism experiences in Europe
The present call will provide co-financing to proposals dealing with the design, implementation, promotion, and marketing of accessible tourism itineraries, allowing tourists with special access needs to fully enjoy exciting, and diverse tourism experiences which are the right value-for-theirmoney and on equal basis with all tourists. In the implementation phase, special attention will be dedicated to training of staff, provision of adequate skills and dissemination of guidance/support tools, to ensure a consistent level of accessibility and quality.
ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES: EU MEMBER STATES
Maximum budget allocated for EU financing under this call: € 950.000
Indicative number of projects: up to 8
Maximum EU financing rate of eligible costs: 75 %
Maximum EU financing amount per project: € 125.000
Deadline: 22 October 2013, 17.00 hours (Brussels time).
For more information and call documents click here.
If you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter (it’s free).