Call for proposal FOSTERING SOCIAL INCLUSION
Operational Programme for Human Resources Development 2007-2013
Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance: Reference: EuropeAid/135-012/M/ACT/MK
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to promote active inclusion of people in the weakest position on the labour market, thus creating equal opportunities for all in accessing the labour market.
The specific objectives of this Call for Proposals are:
(1) to increase the activation and involvement of persons at risk of social exclusion in the labour market by mobilising and/or improving their skills, education, qualification and facilitating their full integration into the society and in particular their access to the labour market.
(2) to facilitate integration of individuals from ethnic minority communities, especially women into the labour market through enhancement of their employment potentials.
(3) to strengthen the role of relevant stakeholders (local self-government units, governmental institutions, non-governmental organizations and other relevant stakeholders) in the development, implementation and monitoring of social inclusion programs with special focus on building partnerships, networking and cooperation.
Thematic priority 1: Fostering social inclusion of the disadvantaged persons into the labour market
Thematic priority 2: Integration of Minority Ethnic Communities in the Labour Market with special focus on women
Thematic priority 3: Empowering Relevant Actors in the Field of Social Inclusion
The overall indicative amount made available under this Call for Proposals is € 3 600 000
- Thematic priority 1 (Lot 1): Fostering social inclusion of the disadvantaged persons into the labour market EUR 1 300 000
- Thematic priority 2 (Lot 2): Integration of minority ethnic communities in the labour market with special focus on women EUR 1 500 000
- Thematic priority 3 (Lot 3): Empowering relevant actors in the field of social inclusion EUR 800 000
Any grant requested under this Call for Proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
minimum amount: € 61 000
maximum amount: € 200 000
Eligibility & Criteria-
- be legal persons
- be non-profit-making
- be specific types of organisations such as: non-governmental organisations, public sector operators (excluding ministries), local authorities, social partners (associations of employers, associations of employees), international (inter-governmental) organisations as defined by Article 43 of the Implementing Rules to the EC Financial Regulation
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or countries that are beneficiaries of the IPA instrument or the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument or countries of the European Economic Area.
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- have a track record of competence and/or experience in the field of social inclusion for the specific target groups of this Call for Proposals and/or in the type of actions proposed in the application
- have a track record of experience in project management as demonstrated by the list of the main projects carried out by the applicant in the last three years relating to the objective of the call
- have access to stable and adequate funding to maintain its activities for the period of action implementation, i.e. have a turnover in the last financial year of at least the equivalent of 100% of the grant requested.
Deadline for submission of Concept note: 24 October 2013
For more information and call documents click here
If you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter (it’s free).