Celtic-Plus Calls for Proposals 2013
Deadline 14 October 2013
Celtic-Plus is an industry-driven European research initiative
to define, perform and finance through public and private
funding common research projects in the area of telecommunications, new media, future Internet, and applications
& services focusing on a new “Smart Connected World“ paradigm. Celtic-Plus is a EUREKA ICT cluster and belongs to
the inter-governmental EUREKA network.
• are open to any type of company, large industry as well as small companies or universities and research organisations, even for companies outside the EUREKA countries.
• are close to market and business needs
• Can be defined bottom-up, i.e. without the strict need to follow defined programme objectives.
Possibe research items are indicated in the Celtic Purple Book.
• may receive public funding, depending on national
funding decisions, covering part of the cost.
• have a high success rate for labelling (typically 70%
– 80% of submitted proposals receive a label).
• are very flexible in management, can be rather easily adjusted to new project situations and require only little effort on administrative issues.
See on www.celtic-initiative.org