Creative Europe will provide funding for at least 250 000 artists and cultural professionals, 2 000 cinemas, 800 films and 4 500 book translations. It will also launch a new financial guarantee facility enabling small cultural and creative businesses to access up to €750 million in bank loans.
Creative Europe would make a difference
- More funding for artists and cultural professionals to develop their skills and to work across borders
- More funding for transnational cultural activities within and outside of the EU
- Support schemes tailored to the specific needs of the audiovisual and the cultural sectors in the EUEasier access to private funding through guarantees
- Increase banking expertise in the cultural and creative sectors
- Develop Europe’s competitiveness in culture and film while safeguarding cultural and linguistic diversity