SPECIFIC PROGRAMME “ISEC” (2007-2013) PREVENTION OF AND FIGHT AGAINST CRIME
CALL FOR PROPOSALS JUST/2013/ISEC/DRUGS/AG Action grants
Projects shall focus on the following priorities:
- Priority code EPSD: supporting the implementation of the European Pact against Synthetic Drugs, with a specific focus on new psychoactive substances (NPS), including on: building the knowledge base on the supply chain for NPS (including internet supply developing forensic analysis of NPS and facilitating structural cooperation among the competent authorities involved, to support the identification and risk assessment of substances; sharing best practice of handling of NPS-related cases by police at local level.
- Priority code TRN: joint training programmes for law enforcement authorities to enhance the EU’s capacity to target drug trafficking, including on the EU’s external borders;
- Priority code DISM: dismantling of storage and production facilities for illicit synthetic drugs and for cocaine secondary extraction;
- Priority code EPDT: supporting the implementation of the European Pact on international drug trafficking.
- Priority code PLAT: creation of and support to regional low enforcement cooperation platforms facilitating the exchange of operational information and information on technical assistance for capacity building, to prevent and curb drug-related crime.
The total indicative budget available is EUR 5.000.000.
The funding under this call is provided based on the co-financing principle: the grant cannot constitute more than 90% of overall eligible project costs. The organisations implementing the action should ensure that the outstanding balance is covered from sources other than the EU budget. The EU grant applied for shall be reasonable and proportionate to the proposed activities. There is no maximum limit, but a minimum limit: the grant applied for cannot be less than EUR 100.000.
Contributions “in-kind” are neither an eligible cost nor are they accepted as income of the project. They cannot be included in the project budget. They can however be indicated in the application for information.
The deadline for submitting proposals via the PRIAMOS system is 19 March 2014, 12:00 (noon) Central European Time
For more information and call documents click here
If you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter (it’s free).