Research Participant Portal is your entry point for electronic administration of EU-funded research and innovation projects
Scope: Proposals should at minimum address:
1) A survey of the major investment-readiness (training and pitching events) schemes in Europe, including those launched under FP7, such as the ‘ICT Finance Marketplace’ and ‘European Investor Gate’ initiatives.
2) An analysis of lessons to be learnt from the above (proposals are expected to build on and reinforce the outcome of these schemes).
3) The training of entrepreneurs (as the key focus of this action) and the sensitisation of investors.
4) The planning and execution of pitching events.
5) Strategies for involving a wide range of early-stage investors, including, at minimum, business angels, family offices and venture capitalists.
See on ec.europa.eu