• increase the capacity of audiovisual operators to develop European audiovisual works with a potential to circulate in the Union and beyond and to facilitate European and international co-production, including with television broadcasters;
• encourage business to business exchanges by facilitating access to markets and business tools for audiovisual operators to increase the visibility of their projects on Union and international markets.
The MEDIA Sub-programme shall provide support for:
• facilitating access to professional audiovisual trade events and markets and the use of online business tools inside and outside the Union;
• facilitating circulation of European films worldwide and of international films in the Union on all distribution platforms, via international cooperation projects in the audiovisual sector.
The present call for proposals is aimed at supporting actions and activities taking place in and outside countries participating in the MEDIA Sub-programme.
Only those applications corresponding to at least one of the 3 Actions below will be considered as eligible:
• Action 1 – Access to physical markets for European professionals
• Action 2 – Online tools intended for the professionals
• Action 3 – Common European promotional activities
Activities must start:
– between 01/01/2015 and 31/05/2015 for (single) activity;
– between 01/01/2015 and up to 31/12/2015 for annual actions
The total budget available is estimated at 4.47 M €.
The financial contribution of the Union cannot exceed:
– 60% of the total eligible costs of the action in case of action taking place in countries participating in the MEDIA sub-Programme;
– 80% of the total eligible costs of the action in case of action taking place in countries outside the MEDIA sub-Programme.
For more info e call documents click here
If you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter (it’s free).