the development of European audiovisual works in particular films and television works such as fiction, documentaries, children’s and animated films, as well as interactive works such as videogames and multimedia with enhanced cross-border circulation potential;
The development activities for the following audiovisual works are eligible:
– Feature films, animations and creative documentaries of a minimum length of 60 minutes intended primarily for cinema release
– Drama films (one-off or series) of a total duration of minimum 90 minutes, animation (one-off or series) of a total duration of minimum 24 minutes and creative documentaries (one-off or series) of a duration of minimum 50 minutes (in case of series the minimum length per episode is 25 minutes) intended primarily for the purposes of television or digital platform exploitation.
The total budget available is 17.5M €. The financial contribution awarded is a subsidy.
The maximum financial contribution which may be awarded for Single Project is a lump sum of :
• EUR 60.000 in case of animation
• EUR 25.000 in case of creative documentary
• EUR 50.000 in case of fiction if the estimated production budget is equal/above EUR 1.5 M
• EUR 30.000 in case of fiction if the estimated production budget is below EUR 1.5 M
The maximum financial contribution which may be awarded for Slate Funding is between € 70 000 and €200 000.
The financial contribution awarded will in no event exceed 50% of the eligible costs submitted by the producer.
WHO CAN PARTECIPATE
− EU Member States;
− Acceding countries, candidate countries and potential candidates benefiting from a pre-accession strategy, in accordance with the general principles and general terms and conditions for the participation of those countries in Union programmes established in the respective Framework Agreements, Association Council Decisions or similar agreements;
− EFTA countries which are members of the EEA, in accordance with the provisions of the EEA Agreement;
− The Swiss Confederation, on the basis of a bilateral agreement to be concluded with that country;
− Countries of the European neighbourhood area in accordance with the procedures defined with those countries following the framework agreements providing for their participation in European Union programmes.
To be included in the 2nd deadline, the application for support must be submitted between 01/03/14 and 06/06/14, the date of closure of the Call for Proposals.
For more info e call application click here
If you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter (it’s free).