Support to Access to Markets – Single actions 2015 – Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency
Supporting actions and activities taking place in and outside countries participating in the MEDIA Sub-programme
Only those applications corresponding to at least one of the 3 Actions below will be considered as eligible:
Action 1. Access to (physical) markets for European professionals
Activities aiming at improving the conditions governing access for European professionals, projects and works to professional audiovisual markets within and outside the countries participating in the MEDIA Sub-programme, such as co-production and financing initiatives and events and/or trade event and markets for finished works.
Action 2. Online tools intended for the professionals
– Creation and development of a database and/or a network of databases of European programmes and/or professionals of the A/V industry, intended for professionals.
– Creation and development of tools on the European A/V and/or cinema industry targeted at the professionals.
The content of such actions shall be preferably made available in several European languages and at least in the English language.
For clarity reasons, please note that VOD and digital cinema distribution platforms, digitisation of A/V works are excluded.
Action 3. Common European promotional activities
– The implementation of common promotional activities within and outside the countries participating in the MEDIA Sub-programme, organized by pan European networks or organisations representing at least 15 countries participating in the MEDIA Sub-programme, aimed at facilitating the distribution and circulation of European A/V and/or cinematographic works and the networking of European professionals.
– The setting up and launching of promotional initiatives and platforms, aimed at creating innovative ways of distributing/releasing of European A/V and cinematographic works and encouraging the networking and exchange of information and good practices between professionals. These activities shall be organised and coordinated by a grouping composed of at least 3 different entities from 3 different countries participating in the MEDIA Sub-programme.
Activities must start between 01/06/2015 and 31/05/2016.
The total budget available is estimated at 3,53 M €.
The financial contribution of the Union cannot exceed:
– 60% of the total eligible costs of the action in case of action taking place in countries participating in the MEDIA sub-Programme;
– 80% of the total eligible costs of the action in case of action taking place in countries outside the MEDIA sub-Programme.
DEADLINE: 22/01/2015 at 12.00 noon (midday Brussels time)