Research Participant Portal is your entry point for electronic administration of EU-funded research and innovation projects
The ERC wishes to support an ambitious series of communication actions to promote and raise awareness of ERC-funded projects and results across Europe to as wide an audience as possible, including: scientists, students, media, policy-makers, the business community and the general public.
The actions will go beyond traditional scientific conferences and take a novel and creative approach with the following characteristics:
– spreading new ideas in science;
– reaching a very wide public of specialists and non-specialists and new audiences at both European and local levels;
– holding frequent, regular events throughout the duration of the campaign;
– being based on carefully selected ERC projects and grantees, from a range of countries and disciplines;
– ensuring visibility across Europe, covering different countries and languages;
– ensuring further dissemination and strong follow-up beyond events through audio-visual, web and social media activities.
Deadline Date16-12-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)