The Scholarship and Training Fund (STF) set up within EEA and Norway Grants aims to contribute to the social and economic cohesion within European Economic Area through activities in the field of education between Poland and the Donor States: Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
1. Activities eligible for funding within Call
Call is open for applications submitted within Mobility Projects in Higher Education – supporting student and staff exchanges between Polish and Donor States’ higher education institutions. The following categories of activities can be realized within projects:
Student exchange (studies of 1st, 2nd and 3rd cycle) – eligible participants are students from Poland and from Donor States:
- mobility of Polish students going to Donor States and mobility of students from Donor States coming to Poland for study period of 3 up to 12 months within the same academic year,
- mobility of Polish students going to Donor States and mobility of students from Donor States coming to Poland for practical placements in cooperating institutions, for period of 3 up to 12 months within the same academic year.
- students taking part in mobility may participate in an intensive language course, which should be realized at the beginning of mobility in the hosting country.
Staff exchange – eligible participants are HEI staff members from Poland and the Donor States:
- mobility of Polish academic teachers going to partner HEIs from Donor – States and mobility of academic teachers from Donor States coming to Poland for teaching assignments;
- mobility of Polish academic teachers and administrative staff going to partner HEIs from Donor – States and mobility of academic teachers and administrative staff from Donor States coming to Poland in order to realize work shadowing, participation in seminars, trainings, workshops and conferences improving skills and widening knowledge in given field.
Amount of funding
Financing received within STF will cover 100% of total eligible project costs. No contribution of the applicant is required.
The Call for proposals lasts from 2nd February 2015 until 2nd April 2015, until 16:00. The deadline refers both to the hard copy (paper) and the electronic version of the application submitted via application form generator.