COS-ETPO-2015-2-01– Cooperation with the European Trade Promotion Organisations – Executive Agency for SMEs
The European Commission aims to achieve two objectives:
- a gradual development of co-operation projects with the national Trade Promotion Organisations, as well a strengthening of the European Trade Promotion Organisations network;
- a closer collaboration with EU Member States and their Trade Promotion Organisations in the framework of the Missions for Growth and other internationalisation activities of the European Commission.
This action includes three strands:
- To enhance cooperation among the trade promotion organisations and with the European Commission (setting up a European agenda);
- To assist to the organisation of future Missions for Growth and their follow up via the network of national trade promotion organisations;
- To develop of a web-based instrument that can be of use to both national trade promotion organisations and the European Commission in order to map the international trade promotion activities inside and outside the EU.