EaSI – EURES – Cross-border partnerships and support to cooperation on intra-EU mobility for EEA countries
The overall objectives of the call are to promote workers’ geographical mobility, to boost
employment opportunities as well as support the implementation of the EURES reform.
The call consists of two strands in line with the 2015 annual work programme for grants and
procurement for EaSI:
- The first strand will seek to support cross-border partnerships to implement EURES objectives
- The second strand will seek to facilitate labour mobility between the European Union and the EEA countries as well as to support the implementation and operation of the EURES network in the EEA countries.
Types of actions
- Strand 1 “Cross-border partnerships”
- Strand 2 “Support to cooperation on intra-EU mobility in the EEA countries”
Subject to the adoption of the 2015 Financing Decision for the EaSI programme, the total indicative amount available for this call for proposals is EUR 4.418.140 and is to be allocated, indicatively, depending on the quality of the proposals as follows:
- For strand 1 “Cross-border partnerships” EUR 4.018.140
- For strand 2 “Support to cooperation on intra-EU mobility in the EEA countries” EUR 400.000
The Contracting Authority reserves the right not to distribute all the funds available.
Under this call for proposals, the European Commission may finance up to 90% of the total eligible cost of the action. Contributions in kind (i.e. contributions for which no financial flow can be traced in the written accounts like unpaid charity work by a private individual or corporate body, etc.) will not be taken into account.
Applications, which request a grant of more than 90% of the total eligible cost, will not be eligible.
Deadline for submitting applications: 30 June 2015
For more info and call application click here
If you enjoyed this article, do not forget to subscribe to my newsletter (it’s free).