Sourced through Scoop.it from: norvegcivilalap.hu
The aim of the call is to support the organization and implementation of short campaigns or one-time movements, social or/and joint actions. The actions must address one or several of the below horizontal concerns of the EEA/Norway grants:
- human rights and the rights of minorities (based on ethnic, religious, linguistic and sexual orientation), equal opportunities;
- combating racism and xenophobia, homophobia, anti-Semitism, extremism;
- tolerance, multicultural understanding and social inclusion instead of discrimination and exclusion;
- understanding, mitigation and solution of problems arising from poverty and inequalities (with special attention to the situation of Roma);
- promoting gender equality, combating inequalities, gender-based and domestic violence and trafficking.