Call for proposal: Erasmus+ – Key Action 1 – Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees – Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency
Sourced through Scoop.it from: eacea.ec.europa.eu
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMDs) build on the success of Erasmus Mundus Masters Courses (EMMCs) and aim to:
- Foster excellence, innovation, and internationalisation in Higher Education Institutions
- Boost the attractiveness of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and support the EU’s external action in the field of higher education
- Improve the level of competences and skills of Master graduates, and their employability.
EMJMDs support the following activities:
- The delivery of an EMJMD programme corresponding to 60, 90 or 120 ECTS credits, organised through an international consortium of higher education institutions and including the participation of invited scholars (guest lecturers) for teaching, training and/or research purposes.
- The award of scholarships to excellent students worldwide for their participation in one of these EMJMD programmes.
Deadline:18 February 2016 (12:00 CET – Midday Brussels time)