Romania Bulgaria Cross border cooperation programme is an EU-funded operational program for Romania and Bulgaria in the period 2007-2013
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.interregrobg.eu
Guidance for practitioners on the avoidance of the most common errors in public procurement of projects funded by the European Structural and Investment Funds
Common mistakes leading to financial corrections at the planning stage are:
1. Direct award of a contract with inadequate justification for non-publication of a contract notice (CN).
2. Artificial splitting of works/services/supplies contracts.
3. Cases not justifying use of the exceptional negotiated procedure with prior publication of a CN or without prior publication of a CN.
4. (i) Disproportionate and discriminatory selection criteria and (ii) award criteria not related to the subject matter of the contract.
5. Errors / mistakes in ordering on a framework agreement
Artificial splitting or ‘Salami-slicing’ to avoid the application of Directive 2004/18/EC