Calls for proposals
Sourced through Scoop.it from: ec.europa.eu
Submission deadline: 18 March 2016.
The TMS-YfEj objectives are the following:
1. to foster the exercise of workers’ freedom of movement as set out in the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU, Art. 45);
2. to contribute to filling hard to fill vacancies with available youth workforce at EU EFTA/EEA17 level;
- developing comprehensive mobility support services in EU EFTA/EEA countries and enhancing the quality of services provided to employers who wish to recruit workers from other EU EFTA/EEA countries.
- boosting cross border matching and placement services for apprentices and trainees as a critical element to help transition from education to work;
- addressing labour mobility obstacles
3. to test innovative ways to improve the integration of young mobile candidates into the host country, in particular to trigger the development of a “welcoming/integration culture”.
The TMS-YfEj scheme shall provide support measures for young candidates aged 18-35 to find a job, traineeship or apprenticeship in a place other than his/her country of residence, enshrined in a legally binding work relationship with the employer, i.e. there must be a labour contract between the parties.