On 14th September the European Commission is organizing an Info Day & Brokerage Event on the upcoming calls for proposals which will be launched in autumn 2016.
Some of the calls will be launched in autumn 2016. The list is not completed.
- The effect of climate change on Arctic permafrost and its socio-economic impact, with a focus on coastal areas.
- Novel in-situ observation systems
- Coordination of citizens’ observatories initiatives
- Earth observation services for the monitoring of agricultural production in Africa
- Raw materials policy support actions
- Innovative financing, business and governance models for adaptive re-use of cultural heritage
- Cultural heritage as a driver for sustainable growth
The event takes place in the European Commission’s Charlemagne building, rue de la Loi 170, Brussels.
For more information and registration form click here.
If you enjoyed this article, do not forget to subscribe to my newsletter (it’s free).