On 19th September the European Commission is organizing an Info Day on the upcoming calls for proposals which will be launched in autumn 2016.
Why you should attend the Information Day?
- because you will update you on the European Energy Efficiency policy;
- you will learn more about the Energy Efficiency priorities of the H2020 Energy Efficiency 2017 calls for proposals;
- you will receive guidance on how to apply for funding;
- you can attend dedicated workshops for each funding area with the opportunity to meet the EASME energy team and receive answers to your questions;
- you will have the opportunity to network and find project partners.
The event takes place in the European Commission’s Charlemagne building, rue de la Loi 170, Brussels.
For more information and registration form click here.
If you enjoyed this article, do not forget to subscribe to my newsletter (it’s free).